Threat modeling is a systematic methodology for an organization to identify, classify, prioritize, and therefore rate enterprise threats. Identifying and rating threats based upon a thorough analysis and baselining of the organization's architecture makes it possible to address threats presenting the greatest risk, also providing solid countermeasures. Threat modeling allows the organization to implement a structured approach to security business impact. Threat modeling is a process that starts during the early phases of the design of layered defense and continues throughout the security life cycle. Persistent Threat Modeling allows the organization to get answers and recommendations rapidly, and scale the response and investigation efforts to reduce time, resources and impact.
- Ability to extend the organization’s Readiness and Response Team and capabilities with emerging threat detection and response capabilities
- Provides end-point analysis and full investigation capabilities
- Provides efficient containment to suspected systems and communications
- Agent, management and console architecture
- Provides ability to maintain operations throughout an incident
- Reduces the threat to sensitive, regulatory or proprietary information
- Minimizes the resources and costs of incident response, and business impact and recovery time
Combating advanced persistent threats (APT) against the architecture and its assets and data requires a sustained, efficient, repeatable and effective strategy. Therefore, it becomes paramount that an organization can verify and validate compromises, collect evidence, contain and eradicate threats, and recover from impacts rapidly. SecureState’s Threat Modeling allows an organization to respond rapidly to threats and validated events, and build an extension of the organization’s response team to minimize the impact of the incident and accelerate the recovery effort.
- Ability to baseline and discover frequently missed intrusions and command and control activity
- Ability to correlate and build new signatures, indicators of compromise and countermeasures
- Ability to instantly access intelligence, attacker techniques and threat tactics
- Ability to continue operations by isolating and containing only suspected devices and activity
- Ability to provide end-point analysis and full investigation
- Reduce the threat of sensitive, regulatory or proprietary information
SecureState consultants have the expertise to develop, adapt and innovate the readiness and response capabilities that counter advanced threats. SecureState’s consultants maintain and advance their security and consulting experience through industry-leading certifications, presenting at top security conferences, possessing advanced higher-education degrees, and providing regulatory and compliancy framework analysis for government, financial and industry institutions. Additionally, SecureState consultants include former communication officers, intelligence officers and CERT team leads that have experience providing, leading and creating response teams and security solutions for the U.S Government and Military, and Fortune 500 companies.